Sunday, April 20, 2008

Week 12 Blog 11

I'm a little confused..do you need to register to be able to access Facebook? I'd really like to have a look at the British Library entry but I'm not really that interested in having an account..maybe I'm getting old .....Facebook is just something that has never interested me.

In terms of the library applications it could possible bring a particular library or libraries to more people... people that may not have thought about going to a library will be reminded that their suburb actually has one if they see it on a social networking site. It never ceases to amaze me how many people who read a lot don't use their public library, why wouldn't you want to read books, listen to CDs etc for free.

I've loved the course!!!!

Thanks SLNSW

xoxox

2 comments:

pls@slnsw said...

Glsd you enjoyed the course.

Ellen

library chick said...

Hey Dewey

Finally got around to finishing the course, missed you guys at work to chat about what we were doing though.

Don't forget we are going for a girlie night out to celebrate...

See you soon

Maybe we should try and get some of the other library doods to meet up with us, mmm